Monday 18 February 2013

Peter Pilotto FW 13/14

London, baby! I must admit, I haven't followed the shows at LFW that closely as I usually do. Between packing for a holiday and my internet having a meltdown in this Melbourne heat, I have been getting my fashion fix through my mobile phone. Then I got my phone bill....

Wifi decided to kick back in tonight, just in time for Peter Pilotto. And boy am I lucky; it is not a show I would have been happy to miss. 

Always a favourite of mine, the boys hit the nail on the head again. This collection (almost) left me speechless. The prints are really something else, and the shapes are beautiful. 

I know I say this often, but in this case it is 100% true:
I want to post the entire collection as my favourite looks. I actually think I did pretty well to narrow it down.










images via style.com

No comments:

Post a Comment